Monday, February 6, 2012

Change #1: More uniform choices

Have you ever not been able to find the exact clothing item for your uniform? I know I have! A big change I think should happen at our school is more uniform choices. I think it would be alot easier for students and most of all parents if there was more uniform choices. One change that I would like to make with uniforms is adding another colour - beige to the uniform, so there are more choices when uniform shopping. I think this will also decrece the amount of time students show up to school in non-uniform clothing because they will have more options on what to wear.


Another change I would like for the school uniform is more options for foot wear. I think ballet flats, ugg boots and sandals should be an option as well as running shoes. I think these types of shoes would look good with the uniform and also would not be a problem with students safety or how clean the school may be. Different options for shoes would also allow students to not be so bored with the same old clothing items everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment