Monday, February 20, 2012

Student voice: Question 1-Does our school and school board listen to student opinions?

  We should all be able to speak our voice and state our opinions. The more important question is will people choose to listen? In these blog posts I will be talking about the student voice and if people really do listen to us.

Firstly, I believe that our school and the TCDSB do listen to our opinions, but I do not think that they put our ideas and opinions into action. I do not think that stating your opinion really matters when nothing is done about it.  Student's opinions are very important because school is all about us and our skills and sucess   . If students opinions and ideas are put into action I think students will feel more included and feel that their opinion matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment